cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Kepserver to Thingworx - I'm able to simulate device tags in Kep

asekar
13-Aquamarine

Kepserver to Thingworx - I'm able to simulate device tags in Kep

Kepserver to Thingworx - I'm able to simulate device tags in Kep and also able to see tag values bind against thing properties. The properties are made persistent and logged. How do I plot time series graph for the properties

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:asekar)

If the properties are persistent and logged then you can use a value stream to log these values and further use this value stream's "QueryPropertyHistory" service to fetch the logged data in to time series chart .To log the logged properties in a value stream you can assign a value stream to the thing/template by going to General Information tab .And from there assign a Value Stream in the Value Stream selection .

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:asekar)

If the properties are persistent and logged then you can use a value stream to log these values and further use this value stream's "QueryPropertyHistory" service to fetch the logged data in to time series chart .To log the logged properties in a value stream you can assign a value stream to the thing/template by going to General Information tab .And from there assign a Value Stream in the Value Stream selection .

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang

asekar
13-Aquamarine
(To:mnarang)

Thanks .. It worked !!!

@mnarang wrote:

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang

Top Tags