cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Limits of Value Streams

CharanCr
3-Visitor

Limits of Value Streams

Hi all,

I am facing this issue where I am not able to push more(85 to be exact) entries into a stream.

I have write a service which will calculate and then push the value to stream. I run the service 85 times and feed the same to stream.
to check the working/performance of the service i have fed 85 output to result.

i can see 85 values in result, but when i go to the stream and check the same i see only 40-50 are present.

2 REPLIES 2

If I understand your statement correctly, the properties are not stored into stream because they are marked as persisted and logged on the thing in Thingworx but rather persisted using your service. If that is the case will there is no way to answer your question on why values are missing from the stream without having the source code for your service, how it is invoked and if it is set to run in async or sync mode.

You may also want to add a logger to your service that will log what was the property value for which was invoked and we can count how many times was invoked.

Hi MarekP,

Due to some reasons i cant share my source code, 

i tried checking the loges, i would find all 85 values there, but was not able to see the same in my stream.
the same service executed manually enters all the 85 values into the stream, but when run through a for loop, it is pushing only 40-50 values.  

Top Tags