cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

OUTPUT ERROR: ReferenceError: "myinfotable" is not defined.

xiaoqw
15-Moonstone

OUTPUT ERROR: ReferenceError: "myinfotable" is not defined.

sorry, If I say I want to change Numeric entry widget to property display widget based on your AddRow Services, how should I make changes in AddRow services. I think I need to insert infotable in Datashape and also in AddRow Services.Is it right way to finish this function? Could you give me some suggestions?

Related post

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
xiaoqw
15-Moonstone
(To:xiaoqw)

Hii, when I refresh on your mashup page, grid widget will auto-generate a new row, which is empty. When I keep refresh the page, it will generate many empty rows in the grid widget. Sorry for disturb you. I really want to figure it out. thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
xiaoqw
15-Moonstone

Sorry, I still have a problem. Because I need to insert target line compared with your value. but when I add one more field in datashape and want to show it in label chart, the target number cannot show in label chart. only for value. Could you do me a favor how to display target value in the labelchart? thank you

xiaoqw
15-Moonstone

Hii, when I refresh on your mashup page, grid widget will auto-generate a new row, which is empty. When I keep refresh the page, it will generate many empty rows in the grid widget. Sorry for disturb you. I really want to figure it out. thank you.

Announcements

Top Tags