cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Pop If I click on one of the menu in menu widget.

pagrawal-2
2-Guest

Pop If I click on one of the menu in menu widget.

Hi,

I have used a Menu Widget in my mashup.

I have created the Menu called "Student" and linked with the "menu" parameter on mashup.

In that Student Menu, I have added some student's name.

I want if I click on any student's name in the menu then pop up should come and say "No Records Found"

I have done everything but not able to make that pop up work on Menus.

Please help me with this.

3 REPLIES 3
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:pagrawal-2)

Is each of the student names a mashup?

It might make more sense to use the list widget or a grid with a textbox.

Hi,

Thanks Polina,

Yeah I have implemented mashup for each student.

Its like I do have Menu on my mashup which has these below menu items.

John

Steve

Carl

Paul

Mark

Now, For first four, I have used mashup to display their complete information.

But for the last one "Mark", I do not have any mashup so far and I do not want a mashup for that though.

Rather I want to display a POP-UP if I click on "Mark" which should show me a message that "Record Not Found" .

I need to use Menu Widget, it is final.So in Menu widget, how to implement this use-case.

Hope this time we have clear scenario.

Please suggest some way to implement it.

For sure you can do it with expressions / validators. you just need to bind Mashup property from Menu to a validator, (which checks if you have to load a mashup or a pop-up ) if true(event) -> Load Mashup if false(event) -> Load PopUp. Then you can have an expression widget which acts just as a door for the mashup, and it's evaluated only when previous event es true, and the same applies for Load PopUp with another expression. Best Regards, Carles.

Top Tags