cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Rearranging collection sections vertically

AViñeta
9-Granite

Rearranging collection sections vertically

I am trying to display the information about a factory production line. I want to have machines working in parallel arrayed vertically in columns and these columns working serially arrayed horizontally.

In the image attached the first row are four machines working in parallel and the second row is  a machine working serially with these four. This is almost what I want but I need the rows to be columns since that is the layout the factory workers are used to. How could I do it, with or without a collection? I need the mashup to fit any production line so it needs to be created dynamically.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanZ
15-Moonstone
(To:AViñeta)

You cannot switch the layout in one collection widget for specific entries. Therefor you have to use two separate collection widgets. One is showing machines working in serial (set the "View" property of the widget to "Table"). The second is displaying the parallel working machines as "Flow" view, to align the items horizontally.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DanZ
15-Moonstone
(To:AViñeta)

You cannot switch the layout in one collection widget for specific entries. Therefor you have to use two separate collection widgets. One is showing machines working in serial (set the "View" property of the widget to "Table"). The second is displaying the parallel working machines as "Flow" view, to align the items horizontally.

AViñeta
9-Granite
(To:DanZ)

Thank you, it did work

Top Tags