cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Regarding changing the data of a particular tag using a numeric entry in another tag

LJ_9962981
4-Participant

Regarding changing the data of a particular tag using a numeric entry in another tag

In my mashup, I have added two tags, one for displaying current speed of conveyor using the gauge and other for setting the speed manually using a numeric entry. The issue is how can I reflect the change in my current conveyor speed, when a particular speed is entered using the numeric entry.Check the heading global tags 6-> OPC_Set_Conveyor_Speed and OPC_Current_Conveyor_SpeedCheck the heading global tags 6-> OPC_Set_Conveyor_Speed and OPC_Current_Conveyor_Speed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:LJ_9962981)

If these are actual tags then you would just be reading the tag values and your set should reflect in a response in your get.

If you are just simulating, then the set would impact the target value for your other tag which is updated/simulated and retrieved with your get.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

If these are actual tags then you would just be reading the tag values and your set should reflect in a response in your get.

If you are just simulating, then the set would impact the target value for your other tag which is updated/simulated and retrieved with your get.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @LJ_9962981.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the previous response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags