cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Service invoke on button click

VaibhavShinde
16-Pearl

Service invoke on button click

Hi,

I am looking to execute service on button click but its executing after selecting required parameter from Dropdown.

requirement is ..i need to submit 'year' as a parameter to service , but when i select year from dropdown then only service gets executed instead it should be on button click. 

binds selected row of years to service parameter, 

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I believe you want to select an year from drop down and after selection you want to click a submit button and take that year as an input to a service and execute it. For this take input (Year) from Selected Row(s) but execute the service on button click event instead of selected row changed event.

Thanks,

Mukul Narang

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I believe you want to select an year from drop down and after selection you want to click a submit button and take that year as an input to a service and execute it. For this take input (Year) from Selected Row(s) but execute the service on button click event instead of selected row changed event.

Thanks,

Mukul Narang

Top Tags