cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

ThingWorx 9.3 ptcsgrid checkboxes and selected rows label

DanWolf
12-Amethyst

ThingWorx 9.3 ptcsgrid checkboxes and selected rows label

I'm using ThingWorx 9.3 and the Mashup Composer wants to migrate my now-legacy Grid Advanced widgets to the new Grid (ptcsgrid).  Overall, the new Grid widget is really great, lots of nice features.  But, with multi-selection enabled it adds checkboxes on the left and a "Rows Selected" label at the top.  I have to click the checkbox on each row to select that row, can't just click anywhere on the row (but the ability to select text in cells and copy is really nice).  And, I can't use the shift key to select a range of rows with the checkboxes.

Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the checkboxes and "Rows Selected" label at the top of the ptcsgrid and allow selecting a range of rows?

I have an open PTC case about this and so far have only gotten a recommendation to try this CSS to turn off the "Rows Selected" label, but it doesn't do anything for me.

.widget-ptcsgrid::part(selected-rows-label) {
    display:none
} 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanWolf
12-Amethyst
(To:DanWolf)

Thanks to Sadiki in PTC tech support, we resolved this by upgrading ThingWorx Foundation from 9.3.1 to 9.3.2 and adding the following custom CSS to the mashup:

.widget-ptcsgrid::part(filter)::part(filter-label){

}

.widget-ptcsgrid::part(selected-rows-label){

}

This will turn of the "n Rows Selected" label above the new Grid widget.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @DanWolf ,

Could you please share the case number? I would like to check the details of the query.

Regards

Bhawna

DanWolf
12-Amethyst
(To:bchaudhary)

Thanks @bchaudhary   It's C16351303

DanWolf
12-Amethyst
(To:DanWolf)

Thanks to Sadiki in PTC tech support, we resolved this by upgrading ThingWorx Foundation from 9.3.1 to 9.3.2 and adding the following custom CSS to the mashup:

.widget-ptcsgrid::part(filter)::part(filter-label){

}

.widget-ptcsgrid::part(selected-rows-label){

}

This will turn of the "n Rows Selected" label above the new Grid widget.

Top Tags