cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Thingworx File Transfer Error: <myfile> not found in open files list

clansdale
11-Garnet

Thingworx File Transfer Error: <myfile> not found in open files list

I am trying to transfer some log files from a remoteThingWithFileTransfer to a FileRepository with the tw file manager. It appears that I can transfer the data correctly, but the logs report the following error:

[ERROR] 2020-02-17 14:28:18,163 SDK: twFileManager_FinishFileTransfer: File: myLog.log not found in open files list

Have I misconfigured the FileRepository thing? Again, I can see the updated logs through the Thingworx composer and I get a VALIDATED file transfer notification so this error seems strange. I would be happy to send the complete logs in a PM if that will help.

Thanks,

Connor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We were able to fix this issue by changing "msg_timeout" to 30000 in the ws_connection section of config.json (default is 10000).

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello Connor,

Based on your comments you are getting this message even when the File Transfer to the Platform completes successfully. To confirm you are able to open the file and access it from within the Repository? Does this happen for every transfer to this Repository?

Perhaps some additional error stack logging will help us out here. You can enable this by navigating to LoggingSubsystem > Configuration > Enable stack tracing. With this on please reproduce and provide the ErrorLog.log and ApplicationLog.log file from ThingworxStorage.

Yes I can open the files on the repository and also yes each file reports this error one time each.

I sent you the logs in a private message.

Thanks again

Hello Connor,

I am in reception of the logs and will review. Depending on my findings it may be best to open a case via the PTC Support Portal to diagnose further. I will let you know.

Thanks, I opened a case #15295379

Thanks Connor.

I have picked this case up and will work with you on it. Once we have a solution I will update this thread.

We were able to fix this issue by changing "msg_timeout" to 30000 in the ws_connection section of config.json (default is 10000).

Top Tags