cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Unable to access data in an Infotable

FT_10776532
5-Regular Member

Unable to access data in an Infotable

I am creating a service that needs to take in three Infotables and needs to access certain fields of data within them however when I try all I get is  

(Error in: RR.SA.SignatureViewMashupHelper.XaxisFixer javascript service. Message ::TypeError: Cannot read property "rows" from undefined (XaxisFixer#20))

the specific data i am accessing is a Infotable that is a data type in the larger infotable

this is very confusing as when i inspect the payload of the API call the key of the array that is that infotable is rows so why can i not access the data within.

here is the code snippet of the function

const reMapper = (obj) => {
  let returnObj = obj;
  return returnObj.Xaxis.rows.map((row) => row.value);
};

The infotable that "obj" refers to has the columns

SeriesId: String

SeriesTitle: String

XAxis: Infotable

YAxis: Infotable

SeriesLineColour: String

SeriesLineType: String

maxX: Number 

I have already tried turning the infotable into a JSON however that just leaves me with null instead

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FT_10776532
5-Regular Member
(To:FT_10776532)

Ok I found the issue I did not capitalize the a in XAxis this caused my code to error

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FT_10776532
5-Regular Member
(To:FT_10776532)

Ok I found the issue I did not capitalize the a in XAxis this caused my code to error

Top Tags