cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

X-Axis Date alignment issue in line chart widget

PG_10250187
11-Garnet

X-Axis Date alignment issue in line chart widget

Facing issue with x-axis date alignment(YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss). It is not displaying the full date format. It is showing only the 2 digits of year if we have multiple data.

10 REPLIES 10

Hi,

Please specify which version of the program you are using.

Latest version 9.3

Hello @PG_10250187 

I have found this article which seems relevant to your issue:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/cs329754

pls verify once and let me know if you need anything further.

Regards

Bhawna

Hi Bhavana,

No, it didn't helped.

Hello @PG_10250187

I have looked at what you describe in ThingWorx 9.3.0. If you place the mouse over the x axis items you should get a popup box which shows the data which is represented. (see the below item).

I am not sure you have the option to adjust the height of the X Axis to avoid having the date shortened and the 3 dots

Hi PEHOWE,

Yes, if I hover on the dots, then it displays the full date format. But I need the date to be displaced completely.

I want that x-axis label to be displayed completely

@PG_10250187

The R&D group is looking into a long term solution. As a work around for now, Please only use the ‘HorizontalAxisMaxHeight' property and ask them to uncheck 'HorizontalAxisLabelsRotation’ this way their x-axis value will be visible.

This change should allow you to get the full X Axis label to be fully displayed (in the current version)
Please give this a try and let me know the results.

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I tried and the issue got fixed now. But other rotations are not working as expected.

Thanks

@PG_10250187,

I have shared the results with R&D. I am waiting for other possible work arounds.

Is the only label rotation which is not desired the X-Axis rotation?
Please let me know of any other issues.

Hello @PG_10250187,

I have received an update from R&D, the issue has been identified as a feature which needs to be updated. TW-98153 is the Identifier which has been assigned to the issue. 

Hope that helps.

Peter

Top Tags