cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

error setting query deployment Id

PremaK
4-Participant

error setting query deployment Id

HI all I am facing error while deploying  package to edge device using Software content Management.

Device is connected and I am able to see remote properties of the device connected via microserver.

LSr is running at edge.

All the package deployment  shows in progress state and does not complete.I am attaching the config.json and config.lua ..is there something which I missed?I am trying to push the sample package of setproperty and file transfer package from SCM.

let me know if anything else is needed to configure.

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:PremaK)

Hi @PremaK.

Please check out this article.  It was just updated with some missing info, so if you referred to it previously, it would have incomplete.

Regards.

--Sharon

PremaK
4-Participant
(To:slangley)

Yes i have read this and configured the same. Edge folder is not auto created while i extract that micro server installer. Hence i created one and all in ,out, updates folders also inside it. I need to transfer a file via transfertoagent script which is getting stuck in scm saying "Target was stuck in notifying state. "

Error which i am finding is TriggerUpdateAction not found in softwaremanager.
Top Tags