cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

iOS SDK Can not link to thingworx

JiangTao
5-Regular Member

iOS SDK Can not link to thingworx

I am a iOS developer and i use this iOS SDK on marketplace to connect our Thingworx server.I user our host,post.apikey to connect,it failted.But when i use Java SDK to connect,it could be successed. The Xcode output log told me,that the server is in a recycle loop connection. The iOS SDK version is version.major=1 version.minor=1 version.revision=0 version.build=98.Xcode version is 10.1 my code is : TWXSecurityClaims * securityClaims = [TWXSecurityClaims securityClaimsWithAppKey:kDefaultApiKey]; TWXClientConfigurator *clientConfig = [TWXClientConfigurator clientConfiguratorWithHost:kDefaultHost hostPort:kDefaultPort securityClaims:securityClaims isAutoReconnectEnabled:YES]; clientConfig.isSelfSignedCertificatesAllowed = NO; NSError *err = [ThingWorx initializeWithConfigurator:clientConfig]; err = [[ThingWorx connectedThingClient] connect]; log is: : [ERROR] Error intializing SSL connection Jan 7 11:04:28 WebSocketTest[8416] : [ERROR] twWs_Connect: Error restarting socket. Error 0 Jan 7 11:04:33 WebSocketTest[8416] : [ERROR] Error intializing SSL connection Jan 7 11:04:33 WebSocketTest[8416] : [ERROR] twWs_Connect: Error restarting socket. Error 32 I dont know how to do .if the iOS SDK cannot use.How can i do to use c SDK on Xcode. Thank you very much! Best wishes!

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:JiangTao)

Hi @JiangTao.

As per SDK Product Management we are deprecating IOS SDK.   For future we are replacing IOS SDK with CSDK. You will be able to build an IOS agent using libraries of CSDK .

The documentation and sample example for building an IOS agent using CSDK libraries are in development and will be released in future.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags