cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

refresh

AP_9587236
17-Peridot

refresh

I need refresh button in all the mashups. Instead of editing each mashup, is it possible to keep refresh button in master mashup itself?? 

3 REPLIES 3
TonyZhang
13-Aquamarine
(To:AP_9587236)

Yes, that is possible.

1. Add an auto refresh widget in a Master.
  2. In the Master, bind the Refresh event of the auto refresh widget to the Contained Mashup > Refresh.
  3. In the mashups where you want to add the refresh button, configure the Master created previously.
  4. Bind the RefreshRequested event of the mashup to the services which you want to trigger to fetch the latest data to display.

1. Does autorefresh having a clicking event?? On clicking button in master mashup, it should refresh the whole mashup from first.
2. what are the steps to follow to configure the mashup names in the refresh widget of master mashup.
3. The RefreshRequested event of the mashup should binded to all the services to reload the mashup? How it will work? Any option to trigger mashup loaded event?

TonyZhang
13-Aquamarine
(To:AP_9587236)

1. When you click Refresh Now, Refresh event will trigger. That's why I said "bind the Refresh event of the auto refresh widget to the Contained Mashup > Refresh"

2. "what are the steps to follow to configure the mashup names in the refresh widget of master mashup." ← I don't quite get what you mean. I already provided steps above, which step is unclear to you?

3. The RefreshRequested event of the mashup should binded to all the services to reload the mashup? How it will work?

↑ You can bind the RefreshRequested event to the services that provide data to widgets for displaying latest data.

Any option to trigger mashup loaded event?

↑ Yes there is a way to reload entire mashup. You can go to Functions tab at the right bottom corner of the mashup builder.

Add an Expression or Validator, put location.reload(); in the expression area. Then bind the RefreshRequested event of the mashup to Evaluation input of the Expression or Validator.

Top Tags