cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Add some Attributes in Part List

vcavic
13-Aquamarine

Add some Attributes in Part List

2021-06-11 15_40_15-Window.png

 Hi, can i add some Attributes in Part List under State?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:vcavic)

Hi @vcavic

Per the information in the case, Navigate functionality does not allow the ability to add additional attributes to the part details section in the View Part Structure App.  To request this functionality, you may post an idea on the ThingWorx Ideas board.  

If you agree that this answered your question, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
barko
16-Pearl

The Administrator can specify up to five attributes from the attributes list on the tailoring page that will be displayed on the Part Details page.

vcavic
13-Aquamarine
(To:barko)

Hi @barko, i have Administrator Account. But i can't find these settings. Is that in Edit Collection or?

vcavic_0-1623672929785.png

barko
16-Pearl

You are at the right place. On the left are available attributes, which are the results of an attribute query that is is already included in the OOTB Navigate. On the right are the (up to) five attributes that have been chosen to be displayed.

vcavic
13-Aquamarine

@barko i selected Creted By and saved it.

vcavic_0-1623673837868.png

but still i cant see any changes

vcavic_1-1623673866911.png

barko
16-Pearl

It is possible that your browser is pulling a previous page from cache. Clear your browser cache, or try with an Incognito session so you are sure you are getting a fresh page.

vcavic
13-Aquamarine

@barko Its work for Recent.

vcavic_0-1623737390075.png

but i have asked for Part Details 

vcavic_1-1623737434204.png

barko
16-Pearl

This has the appearance of a bug. You should file a case with Tech Support to investigate this.

vcavic
13-Aquamarine

@barko 

I got answer from Tech support and there is no bug but isn´t edible.

barko
16-Pearl

Did you file a case with Tech Support? What is the case number, I would like to track it.

vcavic
13-Aquamarine

@barko case: 15933239

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @vcavic

Per the information in the case, Navigate functionality does not allow the ability to add additional attributes to the part details section in the View Part Structure App.  To request this functionality, you may post an idea on the ThingWorx Ideas board.  

If you agree that this answered your question, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags