cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Facing Issue on Loading data from windchill

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

Facing Issue on Loading data from windchill

Hello,

I am trying to load data from windchill  into tree grid advanced in mashup. It is taking lot of time for just 18 objects around 3 mins of time to display into mashup. I have like CNs which will have around 200+ objects and for that its is taking around 10 mins. just help me out how can I improve the speed of loading data into mashup and am using sessions to store the data from windchill.

Thanks

KSM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @KSM.

There are a lot of variables that could be affecting system performance.  It might be best to open a case for this issue.  I will be happy to open one on your behalf if you agree.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:KSM)

Hi @KSM.

Try running the service itself outside of the mashup.  Are the times improved or not?  This will help us determine if the issue is related to the mashup design or code.  You could also use Dev tools for performing some troubleshooting.

Regards.

--Sharon

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

Hi Slangley,

please find below what I record the metrics.

Mashup - 2:28 mins for 18 objects from Windchill
2nd time Mashup - 1.6 mins
3rd time Mashup execution 1.8min
1st just  service Execution time : 1.43 mins
2nd just service Execution time : 1.25 mins

Thanks

KSM

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @KSM.

There are a lot of variables that could be affecting system performance.  It might be best to open a case for this issue.  I will be happy to open one on your behalf if you agree.

Regards.

--Sharon

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

Yes Please,

Raise the Issue on Behalf of me.

Thanks

KSM

Top Tags