cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

ThingWorx Navigate - PTC LabFiles

PRKAC
11-Garnet

ThingWorx Navigate - PTC LabFiles

Hi ThingWorx Navigate Team,

Need your assistance...!!!

Currently have the PTC ThingWorx Lab files installed on my machine & trying to launch the Apache Tomcat/7.0.52 Home Page in order to navigate & click Manage Apps tab. But, unfortunately the system does not do anything after the following the Installation Prerequisites Guide.  (Not able to proceed beyond step 16 - Operating System - Windows).

Please find the attachment for your reference.

Looking forward to hear back from you folks:)

Regards,

PRKAC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
barko
16-Pearl
(To:PRKAC)

In Navigate 8.5.x, using the installer, the homepage for Tomcat has been disabled as a security measure. You cannot access Tomcat installed that way.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
barko
16-Pearl

In Navigate 8.5.x, using the installer, the homepage for Tomcat has been disabled as a security measure. You cannot access Tomcat installed that way.

PRKAC
11-Garnet
(To:barko)

Thanks for sharing the information.

Do you have any idea what would be the best approach now to access those LabFiles from PTC?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

PRKAC

barko
16-Pearl

I do not. I, too, have found that annoying, but I have not been able to get past it.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @PRKAC.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @PRKAC.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @PRKAC.

I have marked the solution for your original question in this post.  If you disagree that it answers your question, please let me know.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags