cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Thingworx Composer - Grid Widgets is not fetching data from windchill.

Rajesh_R
8-Gravel

Thingworx Composer - Grid Widgets is not fetching data from windchill.

I have built one textbox, button and grid and binded with PTC-Windchill-Demo-Thing and service is Executesavedsearch and Listsavedsearches. I create a connector which is duplicate of Windchill-integration-connector. I am Navigate View 1.8 with fixed authentication. When i search part number in textbox which i build in mashup, It is not fetching data from windchill. I don't know whether i have connector to correct service or not ! I followed Advance Customization article in Help center to built the mashup. Help me if anyboby knows this issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Rajesh,

Are you able to get data when executing these services directly from ptc-windchill-demo-thing?

ptc-windchill-demo-thing is deprecated and will be removed in upcoming future releases. We would recommend you to use ODataConnector for creating custom apps.  

Regards,

Tushar

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi Rajesh,

Are you able to get data when executing these services directly from ptc-windchill-demo-thing?

ptc-windchill-demo-thing is deprecated and will be removed in upcoming future releases. We would recommend you to use ODataConnector for creating custom apps.  

Regards,

Tushar

Announcements

Top Tags