cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Customization in UI-Product

Amirtharaj_K
15-Moonstone

Customization in UI-Product

Hi Everyone,

Can we get the product details into Product UI, I want to add the description and created or add new attributes on the top. 

Regards,

Amir

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Amirtharaj_K 

I can not see where you want to show that information. 

PetrH

If I understand correctly he wants to see the Product details attributes as a header on the Folders page. 

@Amirtharaj_K  I think that this article gives a clear response: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS32991 in that it is not supported. I will encourage you to create an enhancement request for it. 

@buenosroas 

Yes it is possible but it is not clear. 

I would say that it is possible by customization and DataUtility that displays information in the Product name row. 

HelesicPetr_0-1688460472574.png

PetrH

Thanks for the replay Mr. Petr & Mr. Buenos

yes Mr. Buenos little bit correct, For example, if we create a product we'll enter a few details like name, description & more. After that, the data is stored in a folder (Product) right, If we want the details like creator, or owner means we'll go into product details to view. But I want the same details as this in the header (for example like a banner). 

If I add new attributes to the product when I create a product that time I enter the value that I need to show in folder header UI.

Regards, 

Amir

Announcements
Top Tags