cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How can I Publish to cad by selecting multiple wtpart data?

smcvr
14-Alexandrite

How can I Publish to cad by selecting multiple wtpart data?

Hi Communuty!

I can reflect the change made in the wtpart data to the cad data by selecting the "publish to cad" option when checking in. When I want to check more than one wtpart data in the advance search section of this method, that option does not appear. How can I do this?

If it is impossible to bring the "publish to cad" option on the check-in screen, can I bring the "Publish to cad" button in the actions menu on the details page to the advance searc actions menu?

smcvr_0-1684411550029.png

smcvr_1-1684411581712.png

smcvr_2-1684411784683.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HelesicPetr
22-Sapphire I
(To:smcvr)

Hi @smcvr 

Put all WTParts to a temporary WTPart structure and do the action from that structure. After finish delta the temporary WTPart

HelesicPetr_0-1684415862908.png

PetrH

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HelesicPetr
22-Sapphire I

Hi @smcvr 

Put all WTParts to a temporary WTPart structure and do the action from that structure. After finish delta the temporary WTPart

HelesicPetr_0-1684415862908.png

PetrH

smcvr
14-Alexandrite
(To:HelesicPetr)

Can't I bring this feature to the browse menu, I need to do this for different codes

HelesicPetr
22-Sapphire I

Hi @smcvr 

The menu function is written for GWT structure so You can not to move it to different place as is.

You can just write own function that do same action.

PetrH 

smcvr
14-Alexandrite
(To:HelesicPetr)

Thansk @HelesicPetr 

Top Tags