cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

List-ContentItems responding with invalid link

AdamElkins
6-Contributor

List-ContentItems responding with invalid link

I have an InfoEngine task that is querying Windchill for a document. See the following code for an example. This task works great on many customer servers without issue. On one customer server, about 50% of the time, List-ContentItems is returning a link that is different than it usually returns, and the page appears to be a login page. If anyone has any insight into why Windchill would be returning an invalid link to a login page 50% of the time, let me know.

Valid Link: http://example.com:8020/Windchill/servlet/WindchillGW/wt.fv.master.StandardMasterService/doDirectDownload/SExampleFileName.pdf?folderId=60824325082&ft=FF&userid=48748377706&adId=52831251988&fileName=00000018a96b31&refsize=727814&mime=application/pdf&mk=wt.fv.master.StandardMasterService&ofn=SExample... First

Invalid Link: http://example.com:8020/Windchill/servlet/WindchillAuthGW/wt.content.ContentHttp/viewContent/SExampleFileName.pdf?u8&HttpOperationItem=wt.content.ApplicationData%3A62831251989&ofn=FileName.pdf&ContentHolder=wt.doc.WTDocument%3A62831251961&forceDownload=true

<ie:webject name="Search-Objects" type="OBJ">
	<ie:param name="INSTANCE" data="${@FORM[]supporting-adapter[*]}" valueSeparator=";" delim=";" default="<%=NamingService.getVMName()%>"/>
    <ie:param name="OBJECT_REF" data="$(@FORM[]obid[])"/>
    <ie:param name="ATTRIBUTE" data="$(@FORM[]attr[*])" delim="," default="*"/>	
    <ie:param name="WHERE" data="$(@FORM[]where[*])" delim=","/>	
    <ie:param name="TYPE" data="$(@FORM[]type[*])" delim=","/>	
    <ie:param name="CONTAINER_REF" data="$(@FORM[]containerref[*])" />	
    <ie:param name="ITERATION" data="$(@FORM[0]iteration[0])" default="LATEST" />	
    <ie:param name="VERSION" data="$(@FORM[0]version[0])" default="LATEST" />	
    <ie:param name="SORTBY" data="$(@FORM[]sortby[*])"/>	
    <ie:param name="SORTED" data="$(@FORM[]sorted[*])"/>	
    <ie:param name="PAGE_COUNT" data="$(@FORM[]pageCount[])"/>
    <ie:param name="PAGE_OFFSET" data="$(@FORM[]pageOffset[])"/>
	<ie:param name="GROUP_OUT" data="holders"/>
</ie:webject>

<ie:task uri="addObjectId.xml">
	<ie:param name="group_in"  data="holders"/>	
</ie:task>

<%if ( getGroup ( "holders" ).getElementCount() > 0 ) { %>

<ie:webject name="List-ContentItems" type="OBJ">
  <ie:param name="INSTANCE" data="${@FORM[]supporting-adapter[*]}" valueSeparator=";" delim=";" default="<%=NamingService.getVMName()%>"/>
    <ie:param name="ATTRIBUTE" data="urlLocation,mime" delim="," default="*"/>	
  <ie:param name="GROUP_IN" data="holders" />
  <ie:param name="GROUP_OUT" data="cItems" />
</ie:webject>

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @AdamElkins 

One link is to download a file

second link is to view the detail page of the file and I guess that is why you got the login page.

why there is different behavior on that one server who knows, 

What is different to others? Windchill version? Apache configuration ? is there any SSO configuration? 

Also how do you call the IE Task? by RestApi? 

PetrH

I am calling it via HTTP Request from Java. They do use Shibboleth SSO. I am logged in via HTTP requests in Java, otherwise I would not be able to call the InfoEngine task and get the URL in the first place. 50% of the time I get one link, the other 50% of the time I get the other link. Seems to only be with newly created or updated objects. What do you mean by the details page? Are you referring to the the page where you click the information link next to the primary content link when viewing an object?

Hi @AdamElkins 

The interesting thing is that both URLs work in my system.

Windchilll 12.0.2.7

First is generated by HelesicPetr_0-1701760518231.png on a detail page of primary content or detail page of wtdocument

HelesicPetr_1-1701760570306.png

I don't know a source for the second URL but if I use ida2a2 for aplicationData and WTDocument in my system, it works from webbrowser. 

PetrH

Announcements

Top Tags