cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Reference promotion notice representation in a java expression

Dobrisa
13-Aquamarine

Reference promotion notice representation in a java expression

After some searching, I found a bit code on here that within gets a PDF out of a default representation of an EPMDocument using this code:

wt.representation.Representation defaultRep=wt.representation.RepresentationHelper.service.getDefaultRepresentation(myDoc);

That's all well and good. 

Is there a similar expression that allows me to pick and choose which representation I want? 

Specifically, I'm interested in getting secondary content (which the rest of the code does) of the representation created by the promotion notice (so it's name is wt.maturity.promotionNotice:some number here). 

Is there a wt.representation.Representation rep=wt.representation.RepresentationHelper.service.getPromotionNoticeRepresentation? I've looked through the Java Doc (we're on 10.2 M030) and I can't even find any reference of the RepresentationHelper. The wt.maturity class doesn't hint at there being anything to do with representations.... 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dobi

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags