cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Custom Test Result Fields

nborrerojr.
7-Bedrock

Custom Test Result Fields

I have added two custom Test Result fields to the type. They are "Execution Date" and "Execution Modified Date". How do I set the value of these fields via the API? I have tried just adding an option for each item. cmd.AddOption("Execution Date", value) and cmd.AddOption("Execution Modified Date", value). The results upload without these two values. I am not sure if the command is wrong or if I am just using a format different than what Integrity is expecting. Has anyone done this before?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Figured it out. Should be:

cmd.AddOption("field=Execution Date", value)

and the DateTime format required is "MMM d, yyyy h:mm:ss a". The returned error actually tells you the format code (clever).

The C# equivalent is "MMM d, yyyy h:mm:ss tt"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Adding the Execution Date and Execution Modified Date as options causes the command runner to crash. I don't think I stated this correctly before.

Figured it out. Should be:

cmd.AddOption("field=Execution Date", value)

and the DateTime format required is "MMM d, yyyy h:mm:ss a". The returned error actually tells you the format code (clever).

The C# equivalent is "MMM d, yyyy h:mm:ss tt"

Top Tags