cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Determine the last used change package using CLI

mroemmele
1-Newbie

Determine the last used change package using CLI

Is it possible to determine the last used change package using the command line interface (si...)?

Using "si viewcps" only lists the currently open change packages but doesn't give a hint which one has been used recently.

The information itself must be stored somewhere because for example if I configure a subproject using CLI and a change package, also this change package gets preselected the next time I use the Integrity-GUI.

Thank you for your help!

Addendum: The person that posted this message used my email address to create his account on this community. I'm not very happy about it, so I've changed his account's password and hope that does not use my again in future. Additionally, I hope that PTC starts verifying email addresses before letting people create accounts.

Message was edited by: The owner of the email address.

1 REPLY 1

Hello "owner of the email address", it's me, the guy who posted the message. I'm sorry for annoying you and using your mail-adress. I could not imagine that "m@tthi.as" is really being used. As the mail adress is used as the user name in this forum I just wanted to prevent my work mail adress from being visible to everyone. I didn't know that it is only visible to logged in members. As I saw this, I created this second accound with my real mail adress.

So once again, sorry. Will be the last post made by "you"

Top Tags