cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Email settings for PTC integrity

sgovindan
4-Participant

Email settings for PTC integrity

Hello,

I am new to the Integrity, I need an help to configure the Email settings in the Integrity which is hosted in the Linux server. ports are already opened and could able to send the emails to the internet from the server, now i need to know how to setup the email settings in the Integrity application to send the notifications.

Regards

Sathish G

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:sgovindan)

Hello Sathishabu,

This is covered in CS128301: How to configure SMTP settings to get email notifications in Integrity. Once the server is configured, the email addresses used to notify users are obtained from the authentication realm for that user. This is also addressed in the Integrity Server Installation and Configuration Guide for your version of Integrity (e.g. 10.6).

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite

Hello Sathishabu,

This is covered in CS128301: How to configure SMTP settings to get email notifications in Integrity. Once the server is configured, the email addresses used to notify users are obtained from the authentication realm for that user. This is also addressed in the Integrity Server Installation and Configuration Guide for your version of Integrity (e.g. 10.6).

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
pmerkle
5-Regular Member

Hello,

the user specific email notifications can be set within the Integrity Client (menu "Item --> Set Notifications").

This is described in the chapter "Setting Up E-mail Notifications" of the "PTC Integrity Server Administration Guide".

Regards,

Peter

Top Tags