cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Graphics Card for Lenovo S30 (SV754UK) ??

ptc-3268806
1-Newbie

Graphics Card for Lenovo S30 (SV754UK) ??

Hi,

I need to purchase an Lenovo S30 for a user running ProE (Wildfire 4.0) on Win 7 32bit.

Graphic card options are as follows and need to keep the budget low...can anyone tell me which graphic card will be compatiable with ProE / Win 7 combination ??

Nvidia.JPG

Thanks in advance for your comments and help.

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mark,

This is the Integrity discussion group, but I can probably answer your question. Ranked from best to worst performance here are the cards you listed:

Quadro 2000 - $399

Quadro 2000D - $419

Quadro 600 - $149

Quadro NVS 450 - $439

This is just for the reference cards. Other options (multi-monitor support, etc.) may effect your decision.

In this case, unless you are just looking at price, the best choice is the Quadro 2000. The performance of the Quadro 2000 is about twice that of the Quadro 600, to give you some idea what you're paying for.

I got this information from: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Mark,

This is the Integrity discussion group, but I can probably answer your question. Ranked from best to worst performance here are the cards you listed:

Quadro 2000 - $399

Quadro 2000D - $419

Quadro 600 - $149

Quadro NVS 450 - $439

This is just for the reference cards. Other options (multi-monitor support, etc.) may effect your decision.

In this case, unless you are just looking at price, the best choice is the Quadro 2000. The performance of the Quadro 2000 is about twice that of the Quadro 600, to give you some idea what you're paying for.

I got this information from: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/

Thanks !....

Top Tags