cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How can i add new line in cmd : im editissue --field=Documentation / Link of Test Result ?

adv3nt
3-Visitor

How can i add new line in cmd : im editissue --field=Documentation / Link of Test Result ?

I am using Integrity 11.2 and i am trying to edit an item (SAFE) via cmd option:

im editissue --field="State=IN_WORK" --field="Test Evaluation=FAILED" --field="Documentation / Link of Test Result= test \n test \n test \n" 1234567

I am expecting at \n to have a new line inserted , but it does not work.

Also tried with : im editissue --field="State=IN_WORK" --field="Test Evaluation=FAILED" --field="Documentation / Link of Test Result= test ^

test ^

test " 1234567

, but in the item all the information is in one single line.

How can i insert new lines in the command ?

Any suggestions would be grateful.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
skamaraj
11-Garnet
(To:adv3nt)

Hi @adv3nt ,

New line will be supported only for rich content field. If its rich content field, then you need to edit the content as XHTML rather than plain text. Example as below,

im editissue --field=ALM_Text="<!-- MKS HTML --><h3>Parameter</h3><div><p>Keine Paramter erforderlich<br>Hello</p></div>" 687624

The <br>, will add new line.

Regards,

Sathish Kumar

Top Tags