cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How tdo you restore the web gui left sidebar in MKS WEB gui 2009?

wfitzpatrick
1-Newbie

How tdo you restore the web gui left sidebar in MKS WEB gui 2009?

How do I restore the default view?

I have clicked on a button on the top right corner of the MKS Web GUI 2009 and my sidebar is now condensed so a very narrow bar. I have hit every button on the scren and nothing restores the left hand sidebar back again to the default sidebar view.

Can anyone guide me how to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you are on 2009 SP5 or older there is a bug. However, it can be fixed by the following:

im diag --diag=webpreferences --hostname=<HOST> --port=<PORT> --param=<user_name> --param=reset

Ex. im diag --diag=webpreferences --hostname=mks --port=7001 --param=daniel.richert --param=reset

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I am adding a picture so you can see what I mean :

mkssidebarview.png

William,

Usually there is a 'restore window' icon on the tab that you can click to restore this. It looks like on your screen it might be hidden by the query name. You can see where it is on this screenshot from my machine. Try clicking where this would be.

Restore_windows.png

If you are on 2009 SP5 or older there is a bug. However, it can be fixed by the following:

im diag --diag=webpreferences --hostname=<HOST> --port=<PORT> --param=<user_name> --param=reset

Ex. im diag --diag=webpreferences --hostname=mks --port=7001 --param=daniel.richert --param=reset

Top Tags