cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to keep the list of projects in the project filter of a dashboard?

gschwarz
3-Visitor

How to keep the list of projects in the project filter of a dashboard?

I am trying to set up a general dashboard for any project and get then the project specific overview by selecting the project in the project filter. To keep the dashboard as flexible as possible I did not restrict the projects in the dashboard definition.

Unfortunately I've to always add the projects I'd like to select from, when I re-open the dashboard. Is there a way to keep the list of projects in the project filter for a dashboard? Similar to queries, where the list of projects is kept, even if the project filter is not displayed immediately when the results are displayed. When the project filter is activated (View -> Options... -> Show project filter) the previously added projects are listed in the project filter.

1 REPLY 1
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:gschwarz)

Hello Günter,

I'm not certain, but I suspect you are looking for enhancement RFC 100955Please contact PTC Integrity Support to have your organization associated with this enhancement request.  Issues with more customers associated with them tend to be more likely to be implemented, because that indicates customer interest in those features.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
Top Tags