cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to trouble shoot the connecting issue with server in Integrity 11.0 F000

pwadwalkar
5-Regular Member

How to trouble shoot the connecting issue with server in Integrity 11.0 F000

Hi, I am facing issue with connecting with server, using centralize server for licensing. can any one face this issue before?

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Pradeep,

There is not enough info to know what issue you may be hitting with your Integrity 11 and Flex license server, so if you can provide more info, that would help.  What shows up in your server.log file, for Integrity server?  Is this a new install, or an upgrade?

Note, for Integrity 11, it's required to install the newer version of Flex, that comes with Integrity 11, so if that hasn't been done, that could be a reason you're having issues.  Also, you would need to make sure both lmutil.exe and mks.exe (the vendor daemon) have been copied to the correct Flex location.

I suggest opening a Support case with the relevant details, and Support should be able to help identify what issue you are hitting.

pwadwalkar
5-Regular Member
(To:MichaelChatel)

Thanks Michael, i have few queries regarding licensing issue.

I am using server license maintaining it using is.properties file, still do i need to install FlexNet and configure?.

If am able to ping the license server than what will problem with connecting to server?.

I'll open the support ticket for it but i am not able to understand these few points.

Thanks again for guidance.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:pwadwalkar)

Hello Pradeep Wadwalkar‌,

You'll need some sort of FlexNet configuration.  If the FlexNet server is compatible with the Integrity server, you can install the MKS daemon on a new port of that server, and refer to that FlexNet server with a redirector license, rather than doing a new install.  See CS127296 for more details.

Kind Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
alabonte
14-Alexandrite
(To:pwadwalkar)

Hello pwadwalkar,

It looks like Kael's solution fixed your issue; would you please take the next step and mark his answer as "Correct Answer?"

This way others reading the thread know there is a solution, in addition, it makes the solution easy to find.

Thank you,

Adam

Top Tags