cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Integration with Windchill PLM Software

GS_10805734
3-Visitor

Integration with Windchill PLM Software

Greetings,

I would like to know if there is any option for a trial or developer's account for setting up integration with Windchill Product Lifecycle Software?

Thank you in advance

Regards

7 REPLIES 7

Hello Goran,

Can you provide more details on the use cases you are targeting.

BTW, your query is on Windchill PLM and you have filed under Systems & Software Engineering which is for the ALM/Requirements Management tool set.

Thanks

Kartik

Hi Kartik,

Thank you for responding, apologies for the incorrect section for this question. Feel free to relocate this to the appropriate section if needed

Our goal is to integrate our own software with Windchill PLM for data transfer. We have several clients using our software and Windchill PLM, and would like for data transfer to be seamless through integration process

In order to setup the integration from our side we would need to know more about Windchill PLM software, and how it works, or how the data is stored. And i was wondering if there is any trial or developer's account for use to gain access to the software for that purpose.

Regards

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:GS_10805734)

I have same question.

Hi,

The best path in case you don't have a Windchill PLM license is to work on one of your customer's licenses. And, the OSLC Integration is not about synching data; it is about linking data across systems.

Thanks

Kartik

I have to say, other systems do provide a sort of a trial account in order to work on implementing integration between their system and another, since it would not make sense to always purchase a license for the system if the long goal intention is something else. And in this situation that something else would benefit your company as well

Is there anyone else i can speak with internally for this please?

Still same question applicable since i got contacted by a representative and a call was scheduled, but later the call was canceled and the representative no longer replies to my messages

avillanueva
22-Sapphire II
(To:GS_10805734)

Have you tried becoming a partner?

https://www.ptc.com/en/partners

Top Tags