cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Integrity Connector Import Error: Excel,Visio files not supported for presentation header; Date

ptc-4670524
3-Visitor

Integrity Connector Import Error: Excel,Visio files not supported for presentation header; Date

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have 2 problems regarding an import with the Connector:

1.)

I try to import some ReqIF files, which were exported from IBM DOORS before and I always get the same errors.

With some files i get an Excel error:

"Class Excel.Sheet.12 currently not supported for presentation header!"

A few days ago i got a similar error regarding Visio Drawings:

"Class Visio.Drawing.15 currently not supported for presentation header!"

There are some drawings and tables included in the export data, so it doesn´t surprise me. But this data was also included in former export files, where it didn´t throw any error message at all.

Is there any option to get rid of the error to perform a successful import?

2.)

I try to import a date field from IBM DOORS where the export type of the date field is "01.01.2019 00:00:00".

I would like to import this date by mapping it to a date field in PTC, which already exists. 

The problem here is that as far as I know, PTC only supports date fields with the format "MMM d, yyyy h:mm:ss".

As also the error message implies: "Please enter the date using "MMM d, yyyy h:mm:ss a" format"

Is there any option to define another format for a date field, so that i can map the two fields?

Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What version of Integrity Requirements Connector are you using?  The latest version is 3.4.

Given the "not supported for presentation header" errors you are getting, I'd suggest opening a Support case, to have Support help look at the issue.  Those errors are sometimes related to objects that are not supported for import, or when they are, it sometimes has to do with how the information was originally exported from DOORs.  IRC support should be able to help narrow down the issue.

For import into ILM, ILM will want the expected date format, so it sounds like the date info needs to be exported in a different format to the REQIF file, when you first get the info from DOORs.  They should be able to assist with that as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

What version of Integrity Requirements Connector are you using?  The latest version is 3.4.

Given the "not supported for presentation header" errors you are getting, I'd suggest opening a Support case, to have Support help look at the issue.  Those errors are sometimes related to objects that are not supported for import, or when they are, it sometimes has to do with how the information was originally exported from DOORs.  IRC support should be able to help narrow down the issue.

For import into ILM, ILM will want the expected date format, so it sounds like the date info needs to be exported in a different format to the REQIF file, when you first get the info from DOORs.  They should be able to assist with that as well.

Thanks a lot, I will ask the Support for further information.

Kind regards

Top Tags