cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Integrity Web Service in C#

matthew.gidleig
1-Newbie

Integrity Web Service in C#

Afternoon All,

I'm currently developing an internal inventory system and i was wanting to pull some information from our PTC Integrity 10.4 installation, more specifically i was wanting to pull/save any files that have been attached to a work item. I'm able to get the the name of the attachment from the getItem request but when ever i try the FetchAttachments i'm getting Content-Type error messages!!

Has anybody used the integrity web services that could lend me a hand

Ta

Matthew

3 REPLIES 3

Hello Matthew,

I believe there are people who have developed Integrity Web Service interfaces in C#, but there are not currently very many.

It turns out this is a known defect of JBoss Server which Integrity Lifecycle Manager actually uses: RFC 830440:

When trying to retrieve attachments using web services written in C# gives the following error. This was generated when trying to call Integrity_2009Client.fetchAttachments(fa)

“Error creating a reader for the MTOM message” – “Root MIME part must contain a non-zero length value for ‘charset’ parameter in Content-Type header.”

There appears to be a bug with the JBoss Server that we (Integrity) are using. This is from the JBoss community website: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-2903

You might also find these links somewhat useful:

Please contact PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager Support to add yourself to the Defect Request For Change 830440.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager
amatei
12-Amethyst
(To:KaelLizak)

Below is written that in the JbossWS-Native 3.3.0 things have been fixed

MTOM interop issue with WCF | JBoss Developer

Can someone at PTC look at this fix? Thanks!

uminet
12-Amethyst
(To:KaelLizak)

Hello,

2.5 years and defect still exists ... any chance that PTC plans to fix that?

Thank you.

Top Tags