We’re pleased to announce the launch of Integrity Modeler 8.5 and Integrity Process Director 4.3. With these launches, we continue to update our system engineering products to deliver a smooth, more user-friendly product that will enable your teams to increase productivity and ensure consistent high quality. Learn more about some of the highlights of these releases here:
WHAT’S NEW WITH INTEGRITY MODELER 8.5:
- UAF Profile: Integrity Modeler 8.5 is compliant with the Unified Architecture Framework (UAF) standard: a generalist framework standard that will enable users to define standardized architecture models. UAF enables the design of complex systems and systems-of-systems.
- Variability: Viewing, selecting, and managing variability items is now more flexible and efficient since users are able to specify the order in which Variation Points and Variants are displayed. Additional properties for Variation Points and Variants are now visible in the “Variant Selector”, ensuring users can see all relevant design information.
- OSLC Integrations: Integrity Modeler 8.5 provides suspecting of OSLC links – meaning if a change is made to an OSLC-compliant system, Integrity Modeler will notify users in their design/model that a change has been made.
- Usability: Integrity Modeler 8.5 has a new clean and contemporary diagram style. Creating multiple HTML links is now more efficient, Table/Matrix diagrams are now displayed in the diagram pane, and users are able to select their user role for their job function.
- Learn more about Integrity Modeler at https://www.ptc.com/en/products/plm/plm-products/integrity-modeler.
WHAT’S NEW WITH INTEGRITY PROCESS DIRECTOR 4.3:
- Data Consistency and Quality: You can automatically show reciprocal links where they are used, removing the need for link duplication. Integrity Process Director 4.3 features a new library-specific glossary of terms that is automatically recognized by the Text Editor. Other updated functions include the ability to embed videos into pages and to view Relationship lists as diagrams.
- Productivity: Users of Integrity Process Director 4.3 can accelerate the authoring of their process library by reusing Microsoft Project plans. In addition, they can get a snapshot of the Process Library content before exporting a Microsoft Word document from the library.
- Learn more about Integrity Process Director at https://www.ptc.com/en/products/plm/plm-products/integrity-process-director.