cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Not possible to obtain "String Value" attributes for actual variant parameter (automation interface)

MF_10162955
4-Participant

Not possible to obtain "String Value" attributes for actual variant parameter (automation interface)

Hello all,

I am trying to read the parameters that were set in the decision set for my variant. (PTC Integrity Modeler 9.2). I am using the automation interface. It is no problem to get other attributes like "Id" or "Last Change Date UTC". But for the "String Value" attributes I always get null values, even if the parameters are set.

I can not explain it, I have also tried reading the values from the decision set in the offered cabin example - same problem. Here is the automation interface code I used for the cabin example:

MF_10162955_0-1642708025527.png

I don't get any error messages and the ExtendedErrorInfo properties also stay empty. Could it be an internal problem? Help would be appreciated.

Thank you and best regards

Max

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags