cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Open the Project view in Integrity Client GUI with a file member highlighted ?

amatei
12-Amethyst

Open the Project view in Integrity Client GUI with a file member highlighted ?

Hi,

We are using Integrity 10.8

Is there a trick to open the Project view in Integrity Client GUI with entire project content visible and just one file member highlighted in the tree ?

Currently it seems that this is not possible, by using the URL below, just one file member is displayed and everything else is hidden.

integrity://server:port/si/viewproject?project=ProjectPath&selection=FileMemberName

I want all the project content visible, just highlight one of the file members. Please see the attached image for an example.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tdalon
4-Participant
(To:amatei)

Hi

This is not possible:

see also Open file in sandbox view via CLI with file selected

PTC will probably answer you can make a RFC for this feature.

Thierry

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tdalon
4-Participant
(To:amatei)

Hi

This is not possible:

see also Open file in sandbox view via CLI with file selected

PTC will probably answer you can make a RFC for this feature.

Thierry

jszlatki
3-Visitor
(To:tdalon)

Unfortunately it is still a problem. 11.1.0.961

But.

You can use:

1.) I used this. Unfortunately it is not possible to let display the history up to a defined memberversion

integrity://integrity_server:PORT/si/viewhistory?selection="my file name.xy"&project=/Project_path/project.pj

2a.) I liked better but not used:

integrity://integrity_server:PORT/si/viewhistory?selection="my file name.xy"&project=/Project_path/project.pj

2b.) It become fast my favorite:

integrity://integrity_server:PORT/si/viewhistory?selection="my file name.xy"&projectrevision=x.y&project=/Project_path/project.pj

// you have to know in which version of the project existed your needed member 🙂 did not worked by me correctly

PTC PLS: implement the si/viewrevision, what would be great thx.

Top Tags