cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Problem related PTC Integrity-Command „si rlog“ with option "—revision=:head", when using Integrity 10.8

sklemm
5-Regular Member

Problem related PTC Integrity-Command „si rlog“ with option "—revision=:head", when using Integrity 10.8

Hi,

we used Integrity-Command „si rlog“ with different options to export the highest revision of each project member,

complete used command line stated below. This export worked fine with Integrity 10.3.

Now we moved to Integrity 10.8 and recognized problems with the export, because the result of the export contains

only the initial revision of each project member. We are using exactly the same command line stated below.

It seems that Integrity 10.8 is not able to handle the option “—revision=:head”.

Any idea or solution for this Problem ?

Best Regards

Stephan Klemm

Used command line:

si rlog --user=<user id> --hostname=integrity --password=<password> --project=/example/project.pj --format="{attributes};{relativemembername};{author};Rev {revision};{date};{state};{projectname};{alllabels};{archivename};\"{description}\"\r" --noHeaderFormat --noTrailerFormat --revision=:head --recurse --batch --Yes

1 REPLY 1
MichaelChatel
20-Turquoise
(To:sklemm)

Hi Stephan,

I suggest opening up a Support case with the Integrity support team, as this seems like a defect if it was working before in 10.3.  I'm aware of a couple of defect SPRs in relation to rlog, and some of the symbolic revision filters, so that could be at play here.

Example, this is one I'm aware of, that seems like it could be related.

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS222352&lang=en_US

Open up a Support case, and they should be able to help identify why you are seeing this, and if it is a defect, as I suspect, they will make sure you are linked up with the appropriate defect.

Top Tags