cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Query items in different color

ptc-6083798
1-Newbie

Query items in different color

Hi

We want to run a query after running the query in the resultset I to show some items in different colors.

Can I do this ?

For example :

I want to Run all "Requirements Query" and to see all the records at the same time I want the Completed Requirements Should Show in Red (or any other color) or Background color should be red or Text color should be red like this I want to differ the item.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-6083798)

This is not possible for query but easily done in a report (using CSS and javascript).

Furthermore it might be possible to create a "colored result table" using a chart based on that query and computation for calculating the cell background colors.

Nevertheless you can filter the resultset of an query using the "where"-clause in the gui.

HTH Matthias

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mrump
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-6083798)

This is not possible for query but easily done in a report (using CSS and javascript).

Furthermore it might be possible to create a "colored result table" using a chart based on that query and computation for calculating the cell background colors.

Nevertheless you can filter the resultset of an query using the "where"-clause in the gui.

HTH Matthias

JoeBartlett
21-Topaz I
(To:mrump)

It is also possible to export the query results to Excel and use the conditional formatting feature of Excel to accomplish this. Nothing in core Integrity to do this though.

Announcements

Top Tags