cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Select Dialog

nborrerojr.
7-Bedrock

Select Dialog

How do I get this dialog to show up for a new relationship I defined? My new relationship uses a much simpler box instead that's not as functional.

SelectDialog.jpg

Here's the one I get:

SimpleDialog.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:nborrerojr.)

Hello Nolin,

The functionality you are looking for is tied to the Tests relationship field, and is not configurable to other fields. If you would like that functionality generalized, please contact Integrity Lifecycle Management Support to enter a feature request for that functionality. Please also ask the TSE you contact to circle back and post the RFC number and the KB article for that issue in a follow-up response here.

Thanks,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:nborrerojr.)

Hello Nolin,

The functionality you are looking for is tied to the Tests relationship field, and is not configurable to other fields. If you would like that functionality generalized, please contact Integrity Lifecycle Management Support to enter a feature request for that functionality. Please also ask the TSE you contact to circle back and post the RFC number and the KB article for that issue in a follow-up response here.

Thanks,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

Nolin,

Your request has been submitted as RFC 103496. The article will be available at https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS201972 within the hour. I'll keep you posted on any developments.

Nolin,

I have changed the RFC you are attached to. This request is now under RFC 172079. The article is available at: https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS90200

Is the 10.7 upgrade referenced below related to this at all?

117186Ability to filter projects when finding a
document to open

In the Finder dialog box, you can now filter the
results that are shown on the left side. In typical ALM configurations, this is
the projects list that is returned by the findersettings query.
Top Tags