cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Standard Support Ending - ILM 11.2.0.0

kswidrovich
11-Garnet

Standard Support Ending - ILM 11.2.0.0

What Does this Mean?

With the end of Standard Support – applicable products will no longer be available for new patches, SPR fixes or R&D support when troubleshooting cases.

PTC products are in the Standard Support period starting from the first Customer ship date (FCS). Standard Support refers to the period during which active GOLD or GOLDplus Customers can submit Technical Support cases, have access to Software Performance Report (“SPR”) fixes via maintenance releases, have access to critical patch sets and have access to new versions of PTC software for the products for which they are entitled to Support. Each product in the PTC Product Release Calendar specifies when the Standard Support period ends

When is this Happening?

For 11.2.0.0 standard support ends in December of 2021.

Can I Still Open Support Cases?

YES!  For an additional two years customers will continue to have access to the support desk.

At the expiration of the Standard Support period, Sustained Support is in effect for as long as the product is included in a Support Services plan. During the Sustained Support period, Support is primarily provided through online, self-help Technical Support Services, although the capability to request assistance from the Support Desk remains available for the first two years of Sustained Support.

Sustained Support also provides access to pre-existing maintenance releases and patches, as well as New Releases of PTC Software. The Sustained Support period does not provide Customers access to new patches or new SPR fixes. PTC Sustained Support is not applicable for PTC Cloud Customers.

Can I purchase Extended Support?

“Extended Support” is not available for the SSE family of products at this time.

What if I have Questions?

If you have questions about the Support Lifecycle or moving to a supported version of your product, please contact sseproductupgrades@ptc.com and we will be happy to assist!

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags