cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

To implement trace matrix viewer

dmoon
5-Regular Member

To implement trace matrix viewer

Hi all,

I am Daniel working at PTC Korea and having some issues to implement a kind of trace matrix viewer for the 4 depths of the selected document.

I am kinda new to ALM and Integrity, because I am one of the PLM Consultants, so hope to get some great guides from ALM experts.

It was ok when I tested with a small size of a document has under 200 nodes.

However, when I executed the program with a big one like over 1800 nodes, it just died and gave me errors below.

2013-06-27 04:33:07 [INFO ] API Command: im relationships --displayForwardFields --fields=Text,Document ID,Type --user=admin 13265
2013-06-27 04:34:45 [SEVERE ] com.mks.api.response.APIConnectionException: Unknown Blimp command request: command code=48
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:355)
java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:308)
com.mks.api.response.APIExceptionFactory.getAPIExceptionObject(APIExceptionFactory.java:134)
com.mks.api.response.APIExceptionFactory.createAPIException(APIExceptionFactory.java:80)
com.mks.connect.AbstractCmdRunner.executeCommand(AbstractCmdRunner.java:317)
com.mks.connect.AbstractCmdRunner.executeCommand(AbstractCmdRunner.java:242)
com.mks.connect.AbstractCmdRunner.execute(AbstractCmdRunner.java:394)
com.ptc.integrity.traceview.command.IntegrityCommand.exec(IntegrityCommand.java:88)
com.ptc.integrity.traceview.controller.TraceController.loadData(TraceController.java:98)
com.ptc.integrity.traceview.ui.TraceMatrixUI.loadData(TraceMatrixUI.java:146)
com.ptc.integrity.traceview.ui.TraceMatrixUI.<init>(TraceMatrixUI.java:59)
com.ptc.integrity.traceview.TraceView.main(TraceView.java:59)

Actually, it had given me a java heap size error of the Integrity Client, so I resized the java heap size of the Integrity Client to 1024MB.

And then, I got a new one above. Please give me some expert advices.

When I tried to run the CLI at the command line, it worked fine with --gui command. However, with --xmlapi option, it gave me nothing or sometimes errors.

Thanks in advance, and I am looking forward to the great reponses from Integrity experts!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dmoon
5-Regular Member
(To:dmoon)

This issue was resolved at Integrity 10.6.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dmoon
5-Regular Member

This issue was resolved at Integrity 10.6.

mrump
14-Alexandrite

Just curious,

is there a new type of view ("TraceMatrixUI") in 10.6 ?

If so ... Hurray !!!

Currently (10.4) I know only the limited trace matrix HTML reports, but no specialized view.

Regards Matthias

mrump
14-Alexandrite

Hi Kun,

would you mind an answere?

dmoon
5-Regular Member
(To:mrump)

Hi Matthias,

I am sorry for delayed answer for your question. I didn't know that you asked about the Trace Matrix UI.

The answer is no, but there is a customized trace matrix viewer which is not officially supported by PTC. Or you can make one by your own by using 'im relationships' CLI wrapped api.

Thanks,

Daniel

Announcements

Top Tags