cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Windchill Modeler Reviewer: Using SysML problems

akorff
5-Regular Member

Windchill Modeler Reviewer: Using SysML problems

Windchill Modeler Reviewer: Check if a problem exist which are not connected to anything and check which elements are linked to problems

There are a lot of predefined reviews in Reviewer; most of them are around UML. When checking system models, I often use the SysML <<problems>> to indicate that there are things where it would be good to have a deeper look.

You can find problems in the Requirements Browser, and going through them, you can find the annotated elements in the properties of the problem.

However, I find it useful to have Reviewer checks as well when using <<problems>>. One custom review published here is showing all problems not connected to anything, and the other shows all elements annotated to a problem. Using both reviews, problems are fully covered in my mind. I've attached the reviews here, which can be placed in the User-defined folder of Reviewer. Before, change its extension to *.rev.

Example: In the HSUV model, I added an unconnected problem to the requirements diagram:

Problsm usage 1.png

There is another linked problem already in the HSUV example model:

Problem usage 2.png

The new reviews lists both problems according their nature:

Problem usage 3.png

Problem usage 4.png

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags