cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

how to see issues that impact other projects?

Cosmina
5-Regular Member

how to see issues that impact other projects?

Hi,

Does someone knows if it's possible to create a query to  see all issues in certain state , from certain projects, that impact another project/projects (if possible to select the impacted one) ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
awalsh
17-Peridot
(To:Cosmina)

If you have a field that gives the other impacted projects, then you could search on that field, and state, and use the project filter to limit to only certain projects. You can also include the project field in the query rather than using the project filter.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
awalsh
17-Peridot

If you have a field that gives the other impacted projects, then you could search on that field, and state, and use the project filter to limit to only certain projects. You can also include the project field in the query rather than using the project filter.

kjain-2
15-Moonstone

Hi Cosmina,

Before moving forward i would like to know how you are capturing Impact ? Like on what basis system can know this issue is gonna impact another Projects ?

Kapil

Cosmina
5-Regular Member
(To:kjain-2)

Hi Kapil,

I was interested if an issue impacts some specific projects.

In this case I created a query where I selected Relationships filter -> Impacts -> Project (here I selected the projects that I am interested on).

Top Tags