cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

im viewsegment

nborrerojr.
7-Bedrock

im viewsegment

If I use im viewsegment to open a document, it ignores the Column Contexts that I have set for that document type. Is there any way to fix this? In the documentation it says:

If you browse for issues from the issue selection dialog box, any changes you make to the columns in the Issues View will not be applied to that view when it is accessed through the Integrity Client GUI."

s there maybe some way to define the Column Context definitions when I run im viewsegment?

I'm not sure if I've already asked this question in the past and I can't seem to figure out how to find all of the threads I've posted.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Nolin,

I'm quite sure you are seeing the behaviour of defect SPR # 5347651.

"Perspective launched does not have right columns..."

You might want to open a Support case, to have your organization hooked up with that defect SPR.

It seems like the none/default column contexts are used, and in some context, you may be able to manually apply the perspective, if you have one saved in your column contexts.  But it doesn't open with the expected one, as you have observed.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Nolin,

I'm quite sure you are seeing the behaviour of defect SPR # 5347651.

"Perspective launched does not have right columns..."

You might want to open a Support case, to have your organization hooked up with that defect SPR.

It seems like the none/default column contexts are used, and in some context, you may be able to manually apply the perspective, if you have one saved in your column contexts.  But it doesn't open with the expected one, as you have observed.

Actually, if you want, I'll open a case for you, and link you with the defect, as it looks like I need to write a public-facing defect article for that defect anyway.

Nolin...FYI, you should have received a personal email referencing your case # for this.

Michael,

The SPR details are vague but it looks like that probably is the same issue. I do have the e-mail for Case #13017239 that you opened up. Thank you for the help.

Thanks,

Nolin

Top Tags