cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

ptc integrity plug-in for visual studio 2013?

mkosak
1-Newbie

ptc integrity plug-in for visual studio 2013?

Is there ptc integrity plug-in for visual studio 2013?

It is the year 2015 now... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite
(To:mkosak)

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your patience.  As of Integrity 10.7, it is possible to integrate Integrity with Visual Studio 2013.  You can find it on the downloads page, under Integrity Lifecycle Manager Release 10.7 Features.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Senior Technical Support Engineer
PTC Integrity Lifecycle Manager

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

I am using it with C# with Visual Studio 2013 Express for Windows. See the below thread for info on how I got it setup. I don't think this is an officially supported configuration though.

Re: Looking for some pointers on the C API

This is for using the API though...not for using Integrity for source control and that kind of stuff. Not sure what you were asking for.

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your patience.  As of Integrity 10.7, it is possible to integrate Integrity with Visual Studio 2013.  You can find it on the downloads page, under Integrity Lifecycle Manager Release 10.7 Features.

Regards,
Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

Thank you! is there a link to a support site for this (the Visual Studio plug-in) I have several questions and a minior bug report

KaelLizak
14-Alexandrite

Hello Michael,

For bug reports and to open cases please contact PTC Integrity Lifecycle Management Support.

Regards,

Kael

Kind Regards,
Kael Lizak

I logged in- it appears I have “insufficient privileges” (to report a bug?)

This is poor customer service- My department has stopped using PTC and is now using JIRA for bug reporting.

Top Tags