cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

9.1 - 10.2 Upgrade: Type data loader for 10.0 fails

bellj
1-Newbie

9.1 - 10.2 Upgrade: Type data loader for 10.0 fails

Any successful 9.1-10.2 upgrades out there?
While running the UpgradeManager, the Load New Data task fails at the Type data loader for 10.0 step.

I can find nothing that addresses this specific error.
Caused by: wt.util.WTException: (wt.ixb.publicforhandlers.ixbResource/8) wt.ixb.publicforhandlers.LogHelper$IxbException: Problem in export/import process.
Nested exception is: (wt.ixb.handlers.netmarkets.NMIxResources/108) wt.util.WTException: Loader method com.ptc.core.lwc.server.TypeDefinitionLoader.endProcessTypeDefinition reported a failure

Has anyone had and solved this issue?

joe bell
GSIMS Administrator
GPS Sustainment Information Management System
719-572-2890
bellj@gpssims.com<">mailto:bellj@gpssims.com>

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Joseph can you provide more information? The UpgradeManager reports perhaps?

[Description: C:\Documents and Settings\krista.roy\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures\tristar_email_signature_files\image001.gif]

Steve Vinyard
Senior Solution Architect

I'm with Steve,

What is your Windchill configuration. (i.e.winchill version.) Was your schema properly updateded? Do you have Partslink also installed with a different database user?

Is the log specifically from the upgrademanager.log/xml?

Was there any successful load of data before this step. Can you repeat it? Rehost from production then reupgrade again.

Regards,

Patrick

In Reply to joe bell:

Any successful 9.1-10.2 upgrades out there?
While running the UpgradeManager, the Load New Data task fails at the Type data loader for 10.0 step.

I can find nothing that addresses this specific error.
Caused by: wt.util.WTException: (wt.ixb.publicforhandlers.ixbResource/8) wt.ixb.publicforhandlers.LogHelper$IxbException: Problem in export/import process.
Nested exception is: (wt.ixb.handlers.netmarkets.NMIxResources/108) wt.util.WTException: Loader method com.ptc.core.lwc.server.TypeDefinitionLoader.endProcessTypeDefinition reported a failure

Has anyone had and solved this issue?

joe bell
GSIMS Administrator
719-572-2890
bellj@gpssims.com<

bellj
1-Newbie
(To:bellj)

I am installing 10.2 M010 which doesn't have any patches but you're right about the db version needing to be 11.2.0.2.
I am at 11.2.0.1.
I thought I had the latest version but I guess not.

Thanks!

joe bell
GSIMS Administrator
719-572-2890
bellj
1-Newbie
(To:bellj)

Thank You.
I'm going to download it now.
I switched my install from 10.1 to 10.2 when it came out and didn't check the software compatibility matrix.

joe bell
GSIMS Administrator
719-572-2890
Top Tags