cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

A report that lists all object types that have a certain IBA value

HermanHaasbroek
10-Marble

A report that lists all object types that have a certain IBA value

Hi

I need some guidance to create a report that will list all documents (EPM and WTDocument) that have a certain value in a global attribute (the same used across all types). I have a global attribute linked to WTDocument and EPMDocument (I use same internal and display names). I would like to have report that will list all objects that have a certain value in this "shared" attribute.

Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Each attribute is a certain data type (e.g. String) and the values are stored by data type. If String, all values are stored in the STRINGVALUE table, so focus on this and relate back to the objects.

In the STRINGVALUE table for example, the CLASSNAMEKEYA4 field lists the object type which has the attribute value and IDA3A4 lists the primary key of that object version.

If you would like to build a query builder report, you should join this group Reporting and also take a look at this document Resource for reporting

In it you can find lots of report, divided in sections, ready to use and I think there is something similar to what you are searching for.

Marco
Top Tags