cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are happy to announce the new Windchill Customization board! Learn more.

Browser Issues after Windchill Upgrade

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Browser Issues after Windchill Upgrade

So I just completed our production upgrade from Windchill 10.2 to Windchill 11.0.  Of course there are always the little things that pop up.  Right now we are seeing goofy things out of our browsers.  An example is when we go to a wtPart page and go to the where used, nothing show up.  If we select the any of the view drop downs (either Latest or All) the where used list shows up.  If we refresh or hit F5, they disappear only to come back when clicking a view.  This happens with multiple browser types.  Clearing the browser cache.  Clearing the participant cache.  Anyone have any ideas for this?

2 REPLIES 2

We had to rebuild all of our custom views after going from 10.2 >> 11.0.  Had many that said something like "0 of 74 objects."

Oh great.  I will know have to go check all of these.  Not something that I did in all my testing.

It seems that I might have asked this question too soon.  I had cleared the participant cache from Participant administration, but it took quite some time for it to clear and make it to the user.

Top Tags