cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Bulk loading ACLs

MichaelIbosh
1-Newbie

Bulk loading ACLs

All,
I'm having limited success getting ACLs to load with the LoadFromFile utility, and I'm hoping you can help me out. The problem I'm having is when I try to use the "Context Team Role: Team Members" role, the loader errors out telling me that 'Principal "teamMembers" not found.'. I want to load these rules at the ORG level (/Default/PDM). Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Here is what I'm trying to use.
The XML file:

<nmloader>
<csvaccessrule handler="wt.load.LoadUser.createAccessRule">
<csvuser></csvuser>
<csvdomain>/Default/PDM</csvdomain>
<csvtypeid>wt.part.WTPart</csvtypeid>
<csvpermission>+</csvpermission>
<csvprincipal>teamMembers</csvprincipal> ------------ I have tried this as "Team Members", "teamMembers" and other context team roles.
<csvpermissionlist>0/10</csvpermissionlist>
<csvstate>RELEASED</csvstate>
</csvaccessrule>
</nmloader>

The Loader Command:
windchill wt.load.LoadFromFile -d d:\Temp\Access.xml -CONT_PATH \"/wt.inf.container.OrgContainer=FN Manufacturing\"

Mike

2 REPLIES 2

I didn't try this yet but just curious is the methodserver log giving you and add'l details and can you create this rule in the UI at that step. Not having a system in front me, I'm wondering are you trying to set this for a container team or the team of an individual object.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Teammembers only applies to Product / Library level contexts.

It's also "dangerous" to use w/o fully understanding what's going on. We abandoned using it a while back.
Top Tags