cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Change notice Approvers and their vote

atre.shreyas
1-Newbie

Change notice Approvers and their vote

hi,

I'm working on a query to report the voting details of change notice (i.e. CN_no, CN_approver, vote, Vote Comments).

Here are the 'Types' (tables) I'm currently joining together to get my
Change notice number (wt.change2.WTChangeOrder2.Number) & activity name (wt.workflow.work.WfAssignedActivity.Name):
===================================================================
wt.change2.WTChangeOrder2
wt.workflow.work.WfAssignedActivity
wt.workflow.work.WfAssignment
wt.workflow.engine.WfProcess

Here are the fields I'm currently selecting for the report:
=============================================================
Change Notice (wt.change2.WTChangeOrder2).Number
WfAssignedActivity.Name {where name='Approve CN'}

and
Here are the 'Types' (tables) I'm using for cn_approver, vote & Vote comments
===================================================================wt.workflow.engine.WfVotingEventAudit

Here are the fields I'm currently selecting for the report:
===========================================================
WfVotingEventAudit.User Comment
WfVotingEventAudit.Event List
WfVotingEventAudit.Timestamp
WfVotingEventAudit.AssigneeRef.Name

so ,how can I join WfVotingEventAudit with WTChangeOrder2 or WfAssignedActivity, so I'll get CN_no, CN_approver,Vote,Vote comments.
Thanks,
-Shreyas
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Shreyas,

Did you get any responses to this post? We are also looking for a way to pull the comments from an assignment into a report.

I found a sample report in the forums that pulls together the CR, CN, and CT. But I haven't figured out how to edit this report to add the assignee's comments.

If you've figured it out, I hope you'll share.

Thanks,

Steve

HiSteve,

assignee & assignee's comments are stored in WfVotingEventAudit and can be joined in query builder together as follows.

by refrence

wt.workflow.work.WorkItem [---primary business object--] wt.change2.WTChangeOrder2

Bylink wt.workflow.work.WfAssignment [---- Work Item Link --- ] wt.workflow.work.WorkItem

wt.workflow.work.WfAssignedActivity [---- Activity Assignment Link ---- ] wt.workflow.work.WfAssignment

in Criteria

WfAssignedActivity.Key = WfVotingEventAudit.Activity Key

Hope this helps,

Shreyas

Hi Shreyas,

Did you get any responses to this post? We are also looking for a way to pull the comments from an assignment into a report.

I found a sample report in the forums that pulls together the CR, CN, and CT. But I haven't figured out how to edit this report to add the assignee's comments.

If you've figured it out, I hope you'll share.

Thanks,

Steve

Announcements

Top Tags